Monday, May 14, 2012

Final Countdown

Graduation
 
This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but as you can imagine I didn’t have much free time.  There were so many people at my house and once they all left my house all I wanted to do was sleep.  This completely skipped my mind.  Now on to the actual post.

I know that if I didn’t go to Austin College I would have gone somewhere else.  So I would still be graduating but it wouldn’t be the same.  I am so happy that I am graduating as a Kangaroo because Austin College was perfect for me.  I am so proud of everything I have accomplished in the past four years and so thankful for all the opportunities that AC has provided for me.  It helped shape me into the person I am today.  I am sad to leave it behind, but I can’t wait for the next chapter of my life to start.  Until then I am going to celebrate because I am a college graduate!!!

The Burrow is all grown up.
We graduated!!!
And we grew some mustaches.



Swimming in the fountain is the perfect way to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment