Thursday, May 10, 2012

Final Countdown

Evolution of the Bitch


These girls are the reason that I survived this past year.  My senior year of college was not filled with crazy parties but with a lot of tears.  When it seemed like everything was falling apart they were always there to remind me that things weren’t as bad as they looked.  They knew when I needed to vent and cry or when I needed to drink out of buckets and get drunk.  They kept me sane, which is a hard job to do, and they did it with a smile.  They restored my faith in people.  I honestly don’t know what I would have done without them this past year.  Plus it is always fun when you can call your best friends ‘bitch’ and it is considered the highest compliment.

These girls are definitely what I will miss the most when I am back at home (I will probably cry at graduation when we take our bitch picture).  It is going to be so hard not seeing them everyday and around campus.  It’s also going to be really hard because we are going to be separated by hundreds of miles and I don’t know when I will be able to see them again and hug them.  Of course, if anyone can make it work it will be the bitches.  We are fighters and I know they will always be there for me.  They are the best/bitchiest friends I could ever ask for.  I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment