Saturday, May 12, 2012

Final Countdown

The Burrow


If I think saying goodbye to the bitches is going to be hard, saying goodbye to The Burrow is going to be almost impossible. (I am getting sad thinking about it and the bitches right now).   An alumni friend talked about how before you graduated you needed to go and say goodbye to all of your Sherman hangouts before graduation, this is the only place that came to mind.  The Burrow is the happiest and craziest place in Sherman and I will miss it all the time.  I was able to live with my two best friends and it provided some of the best memories of my entire college career.  It is going to be weird not being able to wake up and walk out to the living room and just hang out with my two best friends…which probably means all of us on our own respective couches, on tumblr. not talking. 

Living here as also provided me the ability to have stories about my college roommates that I will be able to tell my children.  I will get to tell them how Aunt Kellan and Aunt Coral and I lived together and did some of the most ridiculous things together.  When I look back on my senior year I am not going to think about all of the drama and the tears, but living in The Burrow and how I loved it.  How the three of us became obsessed with painting our nails, watching Weeds, or how we became groupies during the month of April.  The Burrow reinforced the fact that I have the coolest friends and I love them.  I am going to miss The Burrow so much but at least I got to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment