Friday, May 11, 2012

Final Countdown

Stephanie


Where do I even begin?  She once described herself as the Mexican me and I think that is pretty fitting.  It may have taken me until college to finally find friends who will be my friends for life.  I did find them though and she is at the very top of the list.  This past year as been extremely tough and even though she was in Ecuador she was able to help with everything.  We proved that distance doesn’t really mean anything when you are true friends, and those true friends will always be there for you no matter what.  I am so thankful for her everyday.  I don’t know what I would do without her.

She also shares my crazy obsessive nature.  She loves so many of the same things as me and we are able to fangirl with each other over everything.  It is pretty awesome to share so many of the same loves as your best friend. 

She is one of the most important people in my life and I will never be able to find the words that show how important she is to me.  She is my go to girl when my life is falling apart, and is the one that helps me put the pieces back together.  She always knows the right things to say, even when I don’t know what those words are myself.  Sometimes it feels like she knows me better than I know myself.  I am blessed to have her in my life and I love her.

1 comment:

  1. Kallison --
    Gosh, this post made me tear up. I hadn't come to your blog in a while, so I clicked on my bookmark and found this entry. You're great. I, too, am glad that we share a ridiculously obsessive nature. I don't think anyone else understands that part of my life as well as you do because you can relate to it. I'm so beyond glad that we became as close as we did. To this day, and as cliché as it may sound, I still cannot pinpoint when our friendship changed. You had been my "sister" for a while, but then we somehow became really close friends. And I never really expected us to be as close of friends as this, but I am so glad that we are.

    Now, it's ridiculous that we kept in better contact when I was in a different hemisphere. Let's work on that! LOVE YOU BUNCHES.

    ReplyDelete